Come join our amazing team, make new friends and develop your career. North American Lighting Products Inc. is a fast-growing distributor of lighting and electrical products. Catering primarily to commercial and industrial accounts, we service 2,000 to 3,000 customers across the GTA from our warehouse and sales counter at Hwy 401 & Dixie Road in Mississauga. We currently stock 5,000 products with fast access to over 100,000 items in manufacturer’s inventories. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding service to our customers.
Inside Sales Representative
We require an energetic, positive, customer-oriented individual, who communicates well with others and enjoys working with people. As an Inside Sales Representative, you would be responsible for fielding order desk telephone inquiries and entering phone orders. Also, you would handle customer service inquiries and resolve any issues or problems that arise, to our customer’s satisfaction. You would be responsible for serving our ‘pick-up’ customers at our sales counter when required, including entering the order, picking stock, and assisting the customer in any way possible with his/her purchase.
• Prepare quotes for customers and follow up in a timely manner
• Source products, specs and solutions
• Enter orders and expedite to ensure customer deadlines are met
• Assist Sales Reps working with customers
• Build strong relationships with customers and suppliers
• Serve and assist ‘pick-up’ customers
• Pick customer orders from stock in the warehouse
• Call customers when orders are ready for pick-up
• Assist warehouse staff with order picking and checking as requiredYou will have:
• Solid lighting and/or electrical knowledge
• Proven ability to handle quotations & projects
• Excellent skills in customer service
• Expertise in sourcing products
• Top organizational skills
• Track record as a supportive team playerWe wish to thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted
NO PHONE CALLS OR AGENCIES PLEASE.
Submit your resume.
Please accept the following as an application for a posted or non-posted opportunity.